Get ready for the event
Showing all 4 results
Religious Ring – A Symbol of Faith and Devotion, religious ring is a symbol of faith and devotion. Read More
Religious rings hold deep spiritual significance. At Costozon, we offer a collection of beautiful rings representing faiths such as Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, and Buddhism.
Christian rings feature cross designs and engravings referencing Jesus Christ. A sterling silver cross ring reminds believers of the salvation offered through faith. Fish symbol rings represent Jesus as the “fish” or “Ichthys” who bring spiritual nourishment.
Islamic rings include the Shahada, the Islamic creed, as well as geometric star and medallion designs. A Quranic verse ring brings protection and guidance according to the Holy Quran.
Hindu rings showcase sacred symbols like the Om, Swastika, Lakshmi (goddess of wealth), and Ganesha (the elephant-headed god). A traditional Tibetan Buddhist ring features the OM mantra within a lotus flower design.
Jewish rings include the Star of David, a six-pointed star that represents the connection between God and the Jewish people. Hamsa hand charms provide spiritual protection and ward off harm.
At Costozon, we offer religious rings in sterling silver, 14K, and 18K gold as well as rose gold, yellow gold, and white gold. High-quality gemstones like turquoise, bloodstone, amethyst, and citrine adorn some styles for their spiritual and cleansing properties. Simulated diamonds also provide dazzle without the high cost.
Charms including the Ichthys, Hamsa, Ankh, and Tree of Life provide spiritual protection and good fortune. Geometric hardstone rings symbolize eternity and oneness with the divine. Vintage-inspired filigree and pave rings nod to faith with antique appeal.
We ensure every religious ring is built to last using only the finest materials and craftsmanship. Styles range from under $50 up to $5,000 to suit all budgets. Custom rings can also be designed according to your personal religious faith and preferences.
Religious rings are a meaningful way to outwardly honor the faith and spiritual beliefs. At Costozon, we offer high-quality rings representing the world’s major religions including a range of simple understated pieces as well as opulent jewel-encrusted styles. Whether selecting a ring to wear daily or as a cherished gift, we have an option that expresses reverence for your religious faith.
• Religious rings are symbols of faith that represent spiritual beliefs and practices. They honor deities or religious figures and provide protection, guidance, and blessings.
• Common religious ring styles include crucifix rings, cross rings, Star of David rings, Om and lotus rings, etc. These represent Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, and Buddhism.
• Precious metals used for religious rings include 14K and 18K gold, sterling silver, platinum, and rose gold. Stones can include turquoise, amethyst, citrine, bloodstone, and simulated diamonds.
• Simple religious ring styles include thin bands, geometric or embossed design elements, and small charms. Ornate rings have intricate engravings, filigree, enamelwork, or large gemstone clusters.
• Vintage-inspired religious rings feature antique-style symbols and details. These provide a sense of spiritual heritage and timeless faith.
• Religious rings can be paired with religious pendants or worn together with a cross necklace, Star of David necklace, or prayer bead bracelet.
• Price depends on the metal type, gemstones, and embellishments. You can find religious rings for under $50 up to $5,000 or more for high-end luxurious pieces.
• Custom religious rings can be designed specifically according to your religious faith, beliefs, style, and personal preferences. We work closely with you to create one-of-a-kind heirloom pieces.
• Religious rings provide spiritual protection, guidance, and blessings and remind you of faith. They are a meaningful way to outwardly express reverence for religious beliefs.
• Religious rings make thoughtful gifts for baptisms, confirmations, graduations, or any gift-giving occasion. They commemorate the spiritual journey of faith.